3 Days Amboseli Safari
Amboseli belongs in the elite of Kenya’s national parks, and it’s easy to see why. Its signature attraction is the sight of hundreds of big-tusked elephants set against the backdrop of Africa’s best views of Mt Kilimanjaro (5895m). Africa’s highest peak broods over the southern boundary of the park, and while cloud cover can render the mountain’s massive bulk invisible for much of the day, you’ll be rewarded with stunning vistas when the weather clears, usually at dawn and/or dusk. Apart from guaranteed elephant sightings, you’ll also see wildebeest and zebras, and you’ve a reasonable chance of spotting lions, cheetahs and hyenas. The park is also home to over 370 bird species, and it has an excellent array of lodges and an agreeably mild, dry climate.
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning drive to Amboseli national pack which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. arriving in time for lunch ,check in at Sentrim luxury tented camp ,have lunch and a short rest . Afternoon game drive at the park later Dinner and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp.
Day 2: Amboseli
Early morning game drive return back to camp for breakfast . after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro .Later return to your camp for dinner and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp
Day 3: Amboseli-Nairobi
Early morning game drive with a visit to Masai village return back to your camp for Breakfast. After breakfast, game en-route out off Amboseli and drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- Round trip airport transfer
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)